Latest News & Events
Both the 1.00am service from Tralee and the 1.00am service from Ennis will depart at 1.00am Winter time on Sunday morning.Read more...
From Thursday October 22nd, Dublin Coach will begin operating at 25% capacity in line with government recommendations.
This means we will be operating our normal timetables, but with fewer seats available on board. We encourage everyone who needs to travel to buy their tickets online to guarantee their spot!
Please stay safe and follow the government guidelines.Read more...
Dublin Coach offer a range of multi-journey tickets on many of our routes for your convenhbklyc.comnce. See buy now.Read more...
We hope you and your familhbklyc.coms are keeping safe as we all get familiar with living during these difficult times. We are delighted to be able to share the news with you that we are ready to welcome you back on board from Tuesday September 8th.
More than ever, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are the new measures we are introducing for your safety:
- Online booking is highly recommended
- Onboard card payment and contactless facilithbklyc.coms are now in place. We will no longer be accepting any cash payments on board
- Leap card payments and Free Travel Pass continue to be accepted
- Reduced passenger capacity across our services to allow for social distancing
- Upgraded intense cleaning regime in place
- Controlled seating arrangements for passenger comfort and safety
- Face coverings are now mandatory across our services
We will recommence services from Tuesday September 8th 2020. Click here for more information about our service schedule.
We look forward to welcoming you back on board and thank you for your continued custom and support.Read more...